Thursday, September 1, 2011

Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile

 
  Lately I have felt the autumn bug take hold of me and it has given me an uncontrolable urge to put away all of my summer stuff and bring out the fall decor. I'm ready for the cool weather, cozy house and the smell of cinnamon! There's something so relaxing about this time of year and what better way to settle in to this new season than throwing a fabulous fall party?! To satisfy my hunger for everything fall related, I found some thrifty and charming ways to spice up any fall party and to put everyone in the mood for the season without breaking the bank!

An easy way to shed a light on your table or mantle! Just scoop the insides out of any apple, gourd or pumpkin and place a small candle on the inside.

Simple and darling table decor for any outdoor party!


These make fabulous place settings at your table that all of your guests will adore. Simply scoop the insides out of any small pumpkin or gourd, let dry, and fill with your favorite fall candy!

Perfect way to add some color to your table and use up those extra pumpkins that you have lying around!

1 comment:

  1. great ideas, Jessica! I want you to come decorate my house!

    ReplyDelete